Effective date: 20th May 2022
In acceptance of the ordering and supply of goods by Evesham Trade Centre Ltd (the Company) the following is accepted as being fully incorporated into the Terms and Conditions of Trading between Evesham Trade Centre Ltd and the Customer; General Trading Terms .
1. The Company will replace free of charge any goods which are faulty. However, the Company accepts no responsibility for subsequent damage, however caused, and whilst striving to fulfil orders quickly, can accept no liability for any delays in delivery however caused.
2. No claim for non-delivery of goods can be entertained unless the Company is advised within 48 days of the invoice of the non-delivery.
3. Damage or pilferage must be notified to the Company within 4 days of receipt, otherwise no claim can be entertained.
4. Our Payment Terms are strictly 30 days net date of invoice.
5. Please make cheques payable to Evesham Trade Centre Ltd. Bank Transfers and Card Payments are also taken.
6. When there is a query/dispute on an invoice, such query/dispute must be notified to us in writing within 48hrs of receipt of invoice.
7. For non-credit purchases, payment shall be with the order or at our discretion on delivery or deemed delivery.
1. The Goods are at the risk of the Buyer from the time of delivery.
2. Ownership of the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Company has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of: (a) the Goods; and (b) all other sums which are or which become due to the Company from the Buyer on any account.
3. Until ownership of the Goods has passed to the Buyer, the Buyer shall: (a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as the Company’s bailee; (b) store the Goods (at no cost to the Company) separately from all other goods of the Buyer or any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as the Company’s property; (c) not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and (d) maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on the Company’s behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company. On request the Buyer shall produce the policy of insurance to the Company.
4. The Buyer may resell the Goods before ownership has passed to it solely on the following conditions: (a) any sale shall be effected in the ordinary course of the Buyer’s business at full market value; and (b) any such sale shall be a sale of the Company’s property on the Buyer’s own behalf and the Buyer shall deal as principal when making such a sale.
5. The Buyer’s right to possession of the Goods shall terminate immediately if:
(a) the Buyer has a bankruptcy order made against him or makes an arrangement or composition with his creditors, or otherwise takes the benefit of any statutory provision
for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate)
convenes a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enters into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or has a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator of the Buyer or notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by the Buyer or its directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in paragraph 14 of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986), or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for the winding-up of the Buyer or for the granting of an administration order in respect of the Buyer, or any proceedings are commenced relating to the insolvency or possible insolvency of the Buyer; or
(b) the Buyer suffers or allows any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on his/its property or obtained against him/it, or fails to observe or perform any of his/its obligations under the Contract or any other contract between the Company and the Buyer, or is unable to pay its debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or the Buyer ceases to trade; or (c) the Buyer encumbers or in any way charges any of the Goods.
6. The Company shall be entitled to recover payment for the Goods notwithstanding that ownership of any of the Goods has not passed from the Company.
7. The Buyer grants the Company, its agents and employees an irrevocable licence at any time to enter any premises where the Goods are or may be stored in order to inspect them, or, where the Buyer’s right to possession has terminated, to recover them.
8. Where the Company is unable to determine whether any Goods are the goods in respect of which the Buyer’s right to possession has terminated, the Buyer shall be deemed to have sold all goods of the kind sold by the Company to the Buyer in the order in which they were invoiced to the Buyer.
9. On termination of the Contract, howsoever caused, the Company’s (but not the Buyer’s) rights contained in this condition shall remain in effect. We, the Customer, accept and confirm the above Terms and Conditions of trading with Evesham Trade Centre Ltd and accept that these terms and conditions of trading and that the trading relationship between Evesham Trade Centre td and the Customer is governed by Evesham Trade Centre Ltd Terms and Conditions of trading.
We aim to provide our customers with an answer to any question. We promise to respond to customer enquiries with honesty and integrity, even if we do not provide the anticipated response. We will always offer solutions and suggestions if we are unable to assist.
Made with care by WebWorks